Definitely a deserving award for our “Nigeria John Wick” movie.
We celebrate with Adekunle ‘Nodash’ Adejuyigbe on winning the award for Best Achievement in Visual Effects.
Nodash’s The Delivery Boy is a thriller that stars Jammal Ibrahim, Jemima Osunde, Charles Etubiebi, Kehinde Fasuyi and a host of others.
It was shot by The Elite Film Team, produced by Something Unusual Studios and distributed by Silverbird Film Distribution in Nigeria.
The Delivery Boy picked up the highest nominations – 12, ahead of the Africa Movie Academy Awards:
- Best Achievement in Production Design
- NFVCB Award For Best Nigerian Film
- Best Achievement in Sound
- Best Achievement in Visual Effects
- Best Achievement in Cinematography
- Best Achievement in Editing
- Best Achievement in Screenplay
- Best Young/Promising Actor, Jamma Ibrahim (Amir)
- Best Actress in a Leading Role, Jemima Osunde (Nkem)
- Best Director-First Feature Film, Adekunle “Nodash” Adejuyigbe
- Best Director, Adekunle “Nodash” Adejuyigbe
- Best Film
The Africa Movie Academy Awards is presented annually to recognize excellence among professionals working in, or non-African professionals who have contributed to, the African film industry.
The 2019 edition was held on Sunday, October 27 at the Landmark Event Centre in Lagos.
Actress and producer, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Lorenzo Menakaya and comedian, Funnybone were the hosts of the event.